Your privacy is important to us. This is why, at Scitra Ayuronics, we are committed to the protection of your Privacy.
While offering you valued added service, our foremost interest is to reciprocate your faith.
- We will safeguard your personal information.
- We will limit the use of your information to the extent that we reasonably require to deliver our products and other opportunities, and to administer our business.
- We will permit only authorised employees, who are trained in proper handling of customer information, to have access to your confidential information. Employees who violate our Privacy Promise will be subject to our stringent disciplinary process.
- You can request us, in writing, to remove or block your name from our marketing lists and we immediately follow your request without any further delay.
- Whenever we hire other organisations to provide support services, we will require them to conform to our privacy standards.
- We will attempt to keep your files complete, up to date, and accurate. We will continuously assess ourselves to ensure that your privacy is respected.
- We will conduct our business in a manner that fulfils our Promise in the many countries in which we do business.
How we use information:
Your information is important to us at Scitra Ayuronics. We shall use your information to provide you with quick and convenient information about our newly launched products and services and yours items of interest. We undertake not to divulge your information, save and except where we are required, by law.