Characteristics Of The Individual Types: Vata, Pitta and Kapha
Features and characteristics of Vata types:
- Light, slim physique, weak muscles, distinctive tendons.
- Light weight.
- Tendency to dry skin.
- Demands warmth.
- Aversion to cold, windy weather.
- Restless spirit, erratic, speaks quickly.
- Imaginative, creative.
- More thoughts than actions.
- Quickly consumes its energy.
- Anxious, fearful, insecure.
- Light, irregular sleep.
Features and characteristics of Pitta types:
- Medium-heavy physique, firm muscles, well-proportioned.
- Tendency to freckles and birthmarks.
- Aversion to heat, loves coolness.
- Accurate, logical thinking, good speaker.
- Plans ahead and executes plans.
- Enterprising, courageous character with a tendency to be impatient and angry.
- Angry, bossy.
- Deep but short sleep.
Features and characteristics of Kapha types:
- Stature: tall and strong or small and stocky, broad shoulders, protruding hips.
- Tendency to smooth, oily skin.
- Hates cold.
- Does things methodically and slowly.
- Is difficult to upset.
- Good organizer, good long-term memory.
- Likes to provide others with good stamina.
- Tends to greed.
- Deep and long sleep.